Monarch Auctions, division of Monarch Asset Management Group, is a consignment-based online auction company which specializes in the disposition of assets for local business and corporations. Our various consignment solutions provide businesses the opportunity to recapture and revitalize working capital from under-utilized, outdated and under performing assets.
-Experienced Consignment Services & Asset Liquidators
-Secure storage facilities
-Long Distance Crating & Shipping
For those who need to liquidate the contents of a business or estate, Monarch Asset Management Group offers a full range of consignment services, taking care of the process for you. From the on-site inspection, generation of inventory list and removal of items consigned, to marketing, selling & reporting we handle every aspect of your consignment with great care.
HOW IT WORKS
Knowledge of marketplace conditions is vital in obtaining the highest potential sale price for your assets. This is another area Monarch Asset Management Group excels. Because of the economic environment has become increasingly difficult in recent years, one of the most crucial elements in the profitable dispersal of assets is identifying the most appropriate venue for the sale of each item.
We do this by evaluating each object as a separate piece rather than as a lot, and utilize our extensive network of buyers and re-sellers for the sale of each item to ensure the best marketplace conditions, allowing our clients achieve the highest return possible.
MONARCH AUCTION PROCESS
- Contact: Contact Monarch either by contact form, email or phone to set up a Free, Confidential, Onsite Consultation
- Site Visit: A Monarch Account Manager will visit your site to review your items and identify your auction needs
- Proposal: Review Auction Proposal, Contract & Action Date
- Auction Prep: Item Transport, Organize and Auction Set-up
- Catalog: Monarch will photograph every item/lot scheduled for auction & Create a detailed Online Catalog
- Advertise: Monarch will advertise auction to maximize market potential
- Auction: Monarch will hold an online auction on the agreed upon dates (typically lasts 5-10 day)
- Inspection: Monarch will ensure staff is available for inspection day(s)
- Invoice & Payment: Monarch will send out invoices to high bidders & collect payment
- Item Removal: Monarch reps will manage the Item Removal Process
- Accounting: Monarch will send out final accounting and payment for auction
WHAT MAKES MONARCH THE BEST CHOICE?
- Low Cost! Monarch will efficiently manage the auction process. As an independent Auction Service, we’re able to save our customers money!
- Experienced: Experienced Staff, Convenient Location, Wide Array of Services!
- Network: Utilize Monarch’s Expansive Network to re-market your assets!
- Marketing: Marketing is essential to the success of your Auction, our team of experts will ensure your items are marketed effectively!
- Secure & Confidential: Monarch recognizes the importance and necessity of keeping our clients information secure and confidential!
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded: Monarch is licensed, Insured & Bonded to conduct Online & Live auctions. Our experienced staff will ensure that every aspect of your consignment is handled with great care.
Our competitive fee for items taken on consignment is a percentage commission based on the sale price for each item and is deducted from the gross sale amount. This fee covers all marketing, advertising and storage costs for the duration of the consignment contract. Any out of pocket costs for trucking or other required services such as restoration or repair (unless otherwise noted) will be deducted from the sale amount before final payment is made to the consignor. A Sales Report with a full accounting of the price realized for each item sold will accompany the payment due.
- Commission: Is determined after a walk through of the business, In most cases however, Monarch is able to provide lower than typical market rates as we are not an affiliate auction company. Instead, we conduct, advertise and host our own auctions and therefore are not forced to pay large fees many other auction companies are forced to. We are able to pass those savings onto our customers
- Item Transportation: Items can be dropped off at our Warehouse, arranged to be picked up by one of our handlers or held at your location in the event an auction is desired to be conducted on-site at your location
- Marketing: Specific Auction Marketing can be tailored to meet your auction needs
PACKING & SHIPPING SERVICES
Unlike many other consigners, we offer shipment solutions to remote buyers on qualifying items to increase your market-base and maximize your potential earnings.
CONTACT MONARCH FOR MORE INFORMATION